Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, while browsing the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you display, which websites or search terms refer you to the Site and how you interact with the Site. We call this automatically collected information “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer that usually contain a unique anonymous identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" monitors transactions occurring on the Site and collects data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, routing / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[DESCRIPTION OF OTHER TYPE OF MONITORING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
It also includes your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [Add another form of payment]]], email address and phone number when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site. We call this information “Order Information”.
[[ADD ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA / LISTS]]
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the Order Information we collect to fulfill orders placed on the Site (including processing your payment information, editing for shipment, and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you;
- Scan our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- To give you better information about our products or services in line with the preferences you share with us.
- [[ADD OTHER USES OF ORDERING INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information we collect to scan for potential risk and fraud (especially your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by analyzing how we browse and interact with our customers). and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[ADD OTHER USES OF INCLUDED DEVICE INFORMATION: ADVERTISING / RE-SEARCH]]
Sharing Your Personal Information
We never share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use OPENCART to power our online store - You can learn more about how Opencart uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can learn more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoena, search warrants, or other legal requests regarding the information we receive, or to protect our rights in other ways.
As explained above, we do not use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the training page of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can disable targeted ads using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDING EXIT CONNECTIONS FROM USED SERVICES]]
You can also disable some of these services by visiting the opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Association at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not use the data collection and applications of our Site when we see a Follow Up signal from your browser.
If you are a European citizen, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about it.